This campaign has been an incredible team effort and we could not have done this without you! Now we face a tough legal battle as we fight to ensure the MI LEGALIZE Proposal lands on the 2016 ballot this November. We want to hear from you on how you would like to be further involved in the future!
- Would you be interested in attending town halls and presentations on the proposal in your area?
- What would you like to see from the MI LEGALIZE camp in the upcoming months?
- How can you be involved in getting out the word about the MI LEGALIZE Proposal?
- Would you attend, sponsor, or help host a fundraiser in your area?
- Anything else you would like to suggest?
Campaign AGAINST Schuette. That's one I would donate to. He's closed two abortion clinics, too. He must go.Campaign AGAINST Schuette.
No news since you filed complaint to State of Michigan. That was July. It feels like they have effectively buried the proposal by sticking you with a slow appeal process that has little chance of proceeding in time for the election. Is there still hope?
The end of each section is not printing. This is true on Android and Linux.