With the primary less than a week away, the schedule is filling up with presidential candidates planning campaign stops in Michigan. These are prime opportunities to collect MILegalie signatures and to get our message out there.
Wednesday, March 2
• Bernie Sanders at the Breslin Center at Michigan State University. Doors open at 4 p.m. To register, go to: go.berniesanders.com
• John Kasich at the University of Michigan’s student union in Ann Arbor. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.; Genesee County Town Hall, at the Genesys Conference & Banquet Center, 805 Health Park Blvd. in Grand Blanc. Doors open at 2:30 p.m.; Macomb County rally at the Ukranian Cultural Center, 26601 Ryan Road Warren. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. To register, go to: eventbrite.com and search for Kasich events.
• Marco Rubio at the Palazzo Grande, 54660 Van Dyke Ave. Shelby Charter Township, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 3
• Republican debate at the Fox Theater in Detroit at 9 p.m. It will be broadcast on the Fox News channel and live streamed at foxnews.com
Friday, March 4
• Donald Trump at Macomb Community College, Sports and Expo Center, 14500 East 12 Mile, Warren. Doors open at 6 a.m.; Wexford Civic Center, 1320 N Mitchell in Cadillac at 1 p.m. Doors open at 10 a.m. To register, go to: eventbrite.com and search for Trump.
• John Kasich, Ottawa County rally, HermanMiller Greenhouse - 10201 Adams in Holland. Doors open at 5 p.m. To register, go to:eventbrite.com
Saturday, March 5
• John Kasich, Traverse City Town Hall, Park Place Hotel, 300 East State, Traverse City. Doors open at 9 a.m; Marquette Town Hall, Ramada of Marquette, 412 W. Washington Street. Doors open at 2 p.m. Saginaw County Republican Party Lincoln Day dinner at the Birch Run Expo Center. Doors open at 6 p.m. To register, go to eventbrite.com and search for Kasich.
Sunday, March 6
• Wayne County GOP 11th congressional district. Meet the candidates dinner at 6 p.m. Laurel Manor in Livonia. All the presidential candidates are invited, but attendees haven't been announced yet..
• Democratic debate in Flint, Whiting Auditorium, 1241 E Kearsley in Flint at 8 p.m. Broadcast on CNN. Information on how to get tickets has not been released yet.
Monday, March 7
• John Kasich at Wayne County Town Hall, University Liggett School, Gymnasium - 1045 Cook Road Grosse Pointe Woods. Doors open at12:30 p.m. Oakland County Republican Lincoln Day dinner at the Troy Marriott, Program begins at 7 p.m. For tickets, go tooaklandgop.net/2016-lincoln-day-dinner.
Do you like this post?